- Tour Details
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation on twin sharing with bed and breakfast and all taxes as per the itinerary.
- Driver allowance, parking charges and service tax as per the itinerary
- Transportation by A/C Semi Deluxe Car
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal Expenditure.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Bangalore / Mysore (250Kms / 05Hrs)
Pick up from Bangalore and proceed to Mysore- Known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and tree lined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, the ‘City Royale’ always figures in the tourist’s itinerary, Enroute visit Srirangapatna – island fortress of Tippu Sultan. Visit Tippu Summer Palace, Gumbaz and Sriranpatna temple, on arrival at Mysore check in to hotel, lunch and relax, evening visit Brindavan Garden – The Krishna Raja Sagar dam after sundown, when musical fountains and colored lights transform this place into a magical fairyland and return to hotel and overnight.
Mysore / Coorg (130Kms / 03Hrs)
Morning reach Jayachamaraja Wodeyar Golf Club to tee off at 0630hrs. Return to hotel at 10.00hrs, after breakfast check out and proceed to Coorg Few other places in the world are blessed with such natural beauty and fertility. Thick tropical forests also call as Scotland of South India, on arrival check in to a resort and proceed for buffet lunch. Relax, evening visit Abbey falls, Omkareshwara temple, Rajaseat, return to hotel and overnight
Coorg / Bangalore
Morning reach Mercara Downs Golf Club to tee off at 0630hrs. Return to hotel at 10.00hrs, after breakfast check out and proceed to Bangalore. Enroute visit Nisarghadhama, Cauvery Island, and Bylakuppe – largest Tibetan settlement in South India. Arrive at Bangalore. Tour ends
More about this tour
|Tour Cost||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Per person on twin sharing basis||Rs.8500/-||Rs.12750/-|
- Child below 5 years staying with parents, free. No extra bed.
- Child above 5-12years sharing parents room at 50%.
- Child above 12 years full charge.
Prior to commencement of tour and counted from a working day.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 10 percent
- 29 to 15 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 50 percent
- No refund for cancellation with less than 15 days