- Tour Details
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Accommodation on twin sharing with bed and breakfast and all taxes as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance and Service Tax.
- Transportation by Ac Indica as per the itinerary with parking.
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal Expenditure.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Arrive at Bangalore
Meet on arrival at Bangalore airport and transfer to hotel, lunch and proceed for half day city tour, visit Lalbagh – This expanse of greenery is one of India`s most beautiful botanical gardens. Bull temple – The gigantic image of the celestial bull, Nandi, which stands at 4.57 meters. in height, is a classic example of Dravidian architecture. Return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast and proceed for full day sightseeing visit Tippu Summer palace – which he endearingly called lask-e-jannat (the envy of heaven). An inscription on the wooden screen describes the palace as the “abode of happiness”, almost mocking the ruins that surround it. Iskcon temple – the Krishna temple is a blend of modern technology and spiritual harmony, driver around Vidhana Soudha – this massive building houses the state legislature and the secretariat, Cubbon park – this beautiful park, which spreads over 300 acres in the heart of the city, serves as the lung space of the ever-growing Bangalore city.
Morning breakfast, check out and drop to airport. Tour ends.
More about this tour
|Cost per person||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
- Child below 5 years staying with parents, free. No extra bed.
- Child above 5-12 years sharing parents room at 50%.
- Child above 12 years full charge.
Hotel used in this itinerary or Similar
|Standard hotels||Deluxe hotels||Luxury hotels|
|Nandini||Solitaire||The Oberoi Le Meridien|
|Royal Orchind Central Park|