Weekend with Elephant
Bangalore / Dubare Elephant Camp / Bangalore
02 Nights / 03 Days
Day 01: Bangalore / Madikeri (250Kms /5 Hrs)
Pick up from Bangalore proceed to Madikeri. On arrival check into hotel or resort. Lunch & relax, or proceed for half day sightseeing, visit to Abbey falls and in the evening visit Raja Seat & Onkareshwara Temple. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Madikeri
Morning breakfast and for full day sightseeing visit Dubare elephant camp visit for a 3 hour experience with Elephants & experience of Elephant Grooming, feeding, Elephant Ride & Coracle Ride, return to hotel, after lunch visit Talacauvery and Baghamandala - birthplace of River Cauvery, trek in Brahmagiri hills return to hotel dinner and overnight
Day 03: Madikeri/Bangalore: (250Kms/5Hrs)
Morning breakfast, checkout and proceed to Bangalore. Enroute visit Nisarghadhama, Cauvery Island, and Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. Arrive at Bangalore. Tour ends
|Per person on twin sharing basis
- Child below 5 years staying with parents, free. No extra bed.
- Child above 5-12years sharing parents room at 50%.
- Child above 12 years full charge.
- Minimum two Persons required to operate this tour.
- Tariff Valid till 31st March 2015
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast and all taxes during the stay.
- Transportation by A/C Semi Deluxe Car
- Driver allowance, parking charges & service tax as per the itinerary
Tour cost does not include
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal Expenditure.
- Entrance fees.
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
Prior to commencement of tour and counted from a working day.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 10 percent
- 29 to 15 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 50 percent
- No refund for cancellation with less than 15 days