- Tour Details
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Accommodation on twin sharing with bed and breakfast and all taxes as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance and Service Tax.
- Transportation by Ac Indica as per the itinerary with parking.
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal Expenditure.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Arrive at Mangalore
Meet on arrival at Mangalore airport and transfer to hotel, lunch and proceed for half day city sight seeing. Visit Mangala Devi Temple – Mangaluru got its name from the Goddess Mangala Devi. Kadri Temple – Temple of the Manjunatha Swamy (Shiva), the idol of Shiva was installed by Saint Machendranatha, the striking attraction of this temple is the perennial flow of water from the mouth of the idol of a cow and is rightly called “Gomukha”. Ullal Beach – Enjoy the sun set and a variety of sea food at beach side, return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast and proceed to full day sight seeing. Visit St. Aloysius Church – The walls of St. Aloysius Church sport paintings of Italian artist. Pulikula Nisarga Dhaama – An integrated tourist attraction. Katil- Temple of the Goddess Durga Parameshwari. Enjoy yourself at Tanneerbhaavi Beach and Panambur Beach. Evening return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast, check out and drop to airport. Tour ends.
More about this tour
|Cost per person||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
- Child below 5 years staying with parents, free. No extra bed.
- Child above 5-12years sharing parents room at 50%.
- Child above 12 years full charge.
Hotel used in this itinerary or Similar
|Standard hotels||Deluxe hotels|
|Hotel Moti Mahal||Taj Manjarun hotel|
|Hotel Poonja International|